The Godfather Sit Downs – Been a year since I have seen all my friends in Los Angeles and San Francisco, so we had a “Sit Down” this month. SOLD OUT crowd of 75 in LA and 50 in SF. The only purpose of my mixers is for my friends to meet each other. Check out the photos at www.flick.com/godfatherlv.
- Godfather Sit Down West Hollywood – Where can you find entertainer Rex Smith, angel investor Larry Jordan, actress Carmen Perez, multi-board member Herb Biggers and supermodel Angie Everhart all in one room? The Godfather Sit Down at the House of Blues! Thank you to my sponsors, Tony Rose of Rose, Snyder & Jacobs and Kevin Conroy/Lori Kopczynski of Blue Rooster.
- Godfather Sit Down Palo Alto – Where can you find investment banker Milledge Hart, eBay HR exec Susan Hailey, venture capitalist Eric Tilenius, Headsets.com CEO Mike Faith and Olympic Gold Medalist Dana Vollmer all in one room? The Godfather Sit Down at Palo Alto! Check out Dana breaking the world record at the London Olympics HERE. Thank you to my sponsors Sanjiv Goyal and Amit Goel of Droisys and Kevin Conroy/Lori Kopczynski of Blue Rooster.
Derby Fever! – Don’t have my Kentucky Derby selection yet, however in the Kentucky Oaks all eyes will be on MIDNIGHT LUCKY, Bob Baffert and Mike Peagram’s filly. Has won by the length of the stretch twice without taking a deep breath.
Where are my Bowlers? – I’m putting together two teams for the Big Brothers Big Sisters “Bowl for Kids Sake” event June 8 at the Suncoast. I paid the sponsor fees, so no charge to join me. As some of you may know, I was on the PBA tour when I was 18, however this one is just for fun…and to support Big Brothers Big Sisters! If you have interest, email me at email@example.com.
HOT Jobs – Here are my hottest career opportunities. If you have interest, or know of someone that would be a good fit, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking for the BEST in gaming/casino and high tech talent. Call the Godfather!
- Director, Slots ($100,000, East Coast)
- Director, Interactive ($100,000, Reno)
- Director, Internal Audit ($120,000, East Coast)
- Director, Procurement ($120,000, East Coast)
There is HOPE! – Two Pastors made the national bestseller list this month – Jud Wilhite of Central Christian with his book “Pursued” and Joel Osteen with his book “I Declare”. There is hope for America!